We're all Valen-tingly with excitement for the big day on Monday. It's going to be romantic, perfectly planned, and deeply satisfying to your mate, date, or crush--so long as you keep abreast of the Hot Dish.
This quick wrap-up should provide all you need to J-Woww the object of your affections.
- Rachel's last minute tips and V-Day rundown at the end of her post will help you plan your 2/14 to a tee.
- Want to impress a daring guy or gal? Kei Terauchi gives the lowdown on eating fugu (blowfish) at Origami.
- Shauna Younge chats with the owners about the future of the new Sweets location in Minneapolis.
- Dana Strommen keeps up with the kids in her report--Faces Mears Park adds health and taste to Wayzata High's lunches.
- And a fond farewell to the haus that lutefisk built: Cultural institution Pearson's bids adieu.
These tidbits should help keep your sweetheart's head, heart, and stomach happy for Valentine's weekend.