This week's "Best of Hot Dish"
Here's some of our best work from the last week, if we do say so ourselves ... including, dare we say, our very favorite: a review of the Grumpy's drink named after "Sussidio" hottie Phil Collins.
- Don't let your shellfish allergies keep you away from Sea Salt says Epic Sandwich contributor Teddy Hobbins.
- Don't worry about the fair being over and all. You can still hang out on Snelling and wax nostalgic without looking too creepy.
- Don't think you won't be trying OM any second now.
- Don't you dare suggest the Twin Cities don't have some of the best bars around.
- Don't try to pretend you don't still sing "Easy Lover" to yourself now and then.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.