This past week on Hot Dish meant Halloween-y (a word that just *has* to be the punchline to an as-yet-unmade-up-joke) posts on meat hands and dressing up our dogs in humiliating outfits and the resurrection of "dead" pizzas but we also talked about the recent semi-heated back-and-forth in the chef/food writer community, the deliciousness of ice wine and naked portafilter pulled ristretto shots -- whatever that is. Reread what you liked, and see what you missed:
- Ever thought about grinding meat in the comfort of your own home? It's so easy.
- Heavy Table is once again knocking the world's socks off with its awesomeness, this time with its new "Atlas of Ethical Eating."
- An MSPMag article profiling three local chefs gets some motors running.
- The next time you buy dessert wine, consider trying ice wine: "nectar of the gods."
- Sauce has an electric blue drink named after a Beastie Boys song (named after a riesling).
Happy Halloween, everyone!