This week's "Best of Hot Dish"
You're not frantically putting up your moveable Santas and life-sized Nativity scenes just yet, are you? Put down that tinsel, take a break from Black Friday, and check out our favorite Hot Dish posts from this week, in between bites of leftover stuffing of course.
- There's still two and a half days left of Thanksgiving weekend. Check out our day-by-day recommendations.
- Tis the season for Beaujolais nouveau. See what's flying off shelves and some top recs from local wine shops.
- Think you're too good for nouveaus? Here's 12 other holiday beer and wine picks from The Wine Thief.
- Anonymous online comments: yea or nay? Read some juicy ones for yourself, an appendix to this week's Dish column.
- Take a peek inside Sugar Sugar, which has gone through 30 pounds of sour gummy worms since opening last month.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.