We heard about a lot of openings (Wakame, Cru) and closings (Boathouse, D'Amico) this week, peeps. Things are happening out there. But we also talked about candy and wine and bison burgers and wheat grass shots and some other stuff, oh and we got into one mini-brawl vis-à-vis coffee. Here's a few of our favorite Hot Dish items from the last week:
- Chef Shack's expanding to Kingfield. We likey.
- Maker of Nut Rolls, Nut Goodies, Mint Patties and Bun Bars (?) turn 100. Yay!
- Let's visit six wineries in one day. Anyone?
- Morels + walleye mousse = the world's most unlikely match made in heaven? Try it!
- Worst coffee beatdown. When do we get Round 3?
Have a great weekend, everyone.