This week's "Best of Hot Dish"
How's your week been? Tried Summit's new Kolsch yet? Or Goose Island's Fleur? That's what we've set our sights on for this weekend. Here's why, and some other good stuff from this week for you too:
- Summit launched a new "Unchained Series" with a German-style Kolsch.
- The Happy Gnome tapped some Goose Island summer brew .
- Minnetonka's Pairings earned a "killer" rating from our sandwich reviewer.
- A local baker launched a CSB: community-supported bakery. Could be dangerous.
- The Strib's food editor likes to play with food. How awesome is that.
Happy weekend, everyone!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.