We've been talking a lot (maybe too much) about plastic in the past week or so, mostly about what it may or may not do when heated as a result of byproducts leaching into food and drink held by it as well as just how dang much of it is cluttering up our world. Here's some head's ups in case you missed 'em -- to some of the plastic stuff and to some other (mostly beverage-related) posts we liked:
- We liked the community spirit provoked by Rachel's post on sourdough starters. Check out the comments!
- Craft beer: People love to love it.
- Minnesota became the first state to ban bisphenol-A.
- U of M pays more than $178,000 a year on bottled water?! WTF.
- You really must try a Clancey's sammy.
Have a great weekend!