Summer and apples don't have to be mutually exclusive. At least that's what we're telling ourselves this week. There's still some summer to squeeze out of these September days. Here's a few recommendations from this week's Hot Dish:
- Tuck into a new SweeTango apple. Don't worry, they don't mean summer's gone just yet.
- Honor waning summer days with a refreshing, *gummy!* bubble tea.
- Whip up an Uncle Pho watermelon drink. Nothing fall-ish about that at all.
- Venture out for a Holy Land kufta kebab. Wouldn't it make good street food?
- Say "dromedary dairy." This has othing to do with summer. We just like saying it.