These are a few of our favorite things from this week, having nothing to do with crisp apple streudels or schnitzel with noodles, though we like those things too. Enjoy!
- Rachel's dish on menu pet peeves.
- A local organization's starting up afruit gleaning project.
- The manymany opportunities to strut your cooking stuff at the state fair.
- Michelle's too-good-to-be-true sounding do-it-yourself summer drinkies.
- Teddy "Tough Crowd" Hobbins gives Chef Shack dogs a "Killer" rating.
Have a great weekend everybody!