Yeah, don't think you're going to get away without hearing or reading anything about state fair foods. Here's our very fair-centric top posts from the last week:
- Rachel ate some pretty damn good things -- like lefse! -- at the fair this week.
- She also had some pretty damn disappointing ones (including the much-anticipated "Tornado Potato."
- We also told you -- with much ensuing debate -- about some stuff we thought was overrated.
- Sea Change Chef Erik Anderson has nothing to do with the fair (that we know of), but we think he's pretty rad anyway.
- The Lion's Tap "David v. Goliath" lawsuit against Mickey D's also has nothing to to with the fair, but you're going to want to know about this.
Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!