Good things are happening in the local restaurant scene this week: a first anniversary, a cookbook release, and one much-anticipated restaurant opening for starters. Here's a recap of that and some other good stuff we've brought you in the last week:
- The Blue Door's first anniversary is today (congrats guys!). Two-for-one Blucys tonight!
- Hell's Kitchen Chef Mitch Omer and local food writer Ann Bauer's cookbook is coming out next week!
- Ginger Hop is now open in Northeast!
- As it turns out, some horchatas are better than others.
- Berry syrup in the comfort of your own home.
- Oktoberfest! Need we say more?
Happy weekends, everyone.