This week's "Best of Hot Dish"
Lots of cool stuff happened this week. We started up our countdown of the Twin Cities best dishes. (A hundred of 'em to be exact.) We got some dirt on Dara Moskowitz Grumdahl's new wine book as well as some great photo outtakes. Check out these and others of our favorite Hot Dish posts from this week:
- Our new "100 Favorite Dishes" feature started off things right with Tiger Sushi's Volcano Salad and Butter's eclair.
- Do you recognize this woman? Check out Dara as a homegirl and in a few other clever disguises.
- Our sandwich critic digs Pizza Nea's Siciliana focaccia sandwich, "an antipasti mess surrounded by a blanket of melted mozz, gentle prosciutto, and ribbons upon ribbons of fresh basil."
- A local actor's going for Super Bowl commercial gold.
- Some tots are better than other tots.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter