If you haven't heard about Northeast Minneapolis's potential pierogi public art, we instruct you to not pass "Go," to not collect $200, but rather to go directly to this spot-on, (and, if executed, potentially humiliating) post and the Strib story that preceded it. It is this week's do-or-die read. Has anyone told Jon Stewart about it yet? Please God someone do. Here's our top picks from the last week:
- We laid bare some Valentine's Day menu details.
- We caught up with Saffron Chef Sameh Wadi about his recent defeat on "Iron Chef America."
- Some dude is eating only Chipotle burritos. Seriously.
- Adam Vickerman is leaving his Big Kahuna gig at Tosca to work at Landon Schoenefeld's new Haute Dish restaurant.
- Did you not believe us about the pierogi? This is your last chance.
Get out there and enjoy that sun, everyone!