The Best of the Hot Dish, February 14-18, 2011
This week at the Hot Dish was chock full of straight-up restaurant happenings--the comings, the goings, the James Beard Awards, and more. The Hot Dish presents this week in foodie news:
- The James Beard Award semi-finalists were announced and also Food and Wine nominated four local chefs in the People's Best Chef category.
- 20.21 is closing, and D'Amico will put lunch-centric Gather in its place.
- Favor Cafe is gone, but Brasa Viva Brazil is coming soon.
- First National Green Room is coming to Stillwater.
- And, the 501 is trying to become two new venues...
Enjoy the tropical heat wave, and we'll meet you back here for more news on Monday!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.