The Best of Hot Dish: November 8-12
Word is that the first snow of the season is on its way, so be sure to grab some cocoa or a hot toddy this weekend. Whether you plan to venture out or stay home and cuddle with a loved one, there is something for everyone in this week's Hot Dish. Here are the highlights:
- For those ready to rock through the ice and snow, get the deets on the NE Gastro Non Grata event here.
- Looking for comfort from the storm? Here's a great rundown of comfort foods and where to consume them.
- Starting your thrifty holiday shopping? Check out the best gift card deals in the area.
- For folks who want to plan ahead for a good turkey day, we've got a list of places serving it up on Thanksgiving
- And lastly, in case you are searching for a blackout in a can (that will keep you warm, maybe?), we take two of the notorious alcohol/energy drinks for a test drive in our latest Food Fight: Four Loko vs. Joose
The temperature is already dropping. Be careful out there and stay warm!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.