The Best of Hot Dish: December 6-10
This week in Hot Dish was full of juicy event drama as well as heartwarming gift lists and restaurants, making it difficult to choose which posts deserve more of our time and attention. We sifted through this week's posts and came up with this roller coaster ride of thrills and chills for your pre-holiday pleasure:
- Grab your loved ones and take 'em to the Holidazzle parade and dinner. Rachel Hutton's list of eateries will help you make everyone happy.
- Speaking of family, the Thom Pham drama continues--and admit it, you're dying to know.
- Need even more drama? How about Andy Faris and his Taste of Minnesota troubles, plus the "It's not just my fault," follow-up.
- More of a factual type? How about 2010's big local food stories and a prediction of 2011's food trends?
- Lastly, we hope you get excited like we do about ICE BARS! Yea.
After you read up on all this foodie drama, you better get out there and prep for the holidays-- they're right around the corner. See you next week for some full-on good cheer!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.