It's just one week until Christmas Eve and if you're like the Hot Dish you're still scrambling around trying to find just the right presents for family and friends. And then there are all those holiday shindigs, finding the perfect ugly sweater and making the pecan pie for Saturday's party. How will you ever keep up on the week's most important Hot Dish stories?
To help out, here are some of our favorite posts from the week. And they'll make great food-related conversation starters at those parties.
- Start with 2010's best and worst food trends. Really, doesn't everyone like to discuss bacon, roaches, and food trucks?
- For a more serious chat, you can talk about the Casper and Runyon's Nook fire or how at least 80 Latino Chipotle workers got fired in Minnesota.
- Need a more silly topic? There's not much more ridiculous than the odyssey of making Velveeta Fudge.
- For helpful facts, a list of restaurants serving Christmas meals might be suitable.
- And lastly, we can't help but suggest this interview with a dreamboat in a dreamcoat (and the accompanying pic is definitely in technicolor).