Summit's Silver Anniversary party: get the details
As we shared earlier this month, there is a whole lot merrymaking going on over at Summit Brewing as they celebrate their 25th Anniversary with events all over town and a big ole party at their headquarters this September. We wanted to give you the whole scoop:
The party will be rocking with The Current's Mark Wheat as emcee, performances by Solid Gold, X-Boys, Pert Near Sandstone, Lucy Michelle and the Velvet Lapelles, The Prizefighters, and Hotpants DJs Rare Soul & Deep Funk vinyl spinning. Half of all ticket proceeds will benefit the non-profit Minnesota Music Coalition (MMC), connecting and supporting Minnesota's musicians.
Summit Brewing Company's 25th Anniversary Party
Summit Headquarters, 910 Montreal Circle, St. Paul. Saturday, September 10, 11am-6pm. Tickets $12, available July 25 at 10am on their website.
And don't forget about all the other Summit 25th Anniversary Event, your chance to sample the limited edition brew. (.25 cent beer!):
- Monday, July 25: Mackenzie's, 5-7 p.m. (First 25 beers served are free and then $.25 taps until 7 p.m.)
- Monday, July 25: Liquor Lyle's, 7:30-9 p.m. ($.25 taps of the Silver Anniversary Ale and 2 for 1 deals on all other Summit beers)
- Tuesday, July 26: Groveland Tap, 6-8 p.m. ($.25 taps of the Silver Anniversary Ale)
- Thursday, July 28: Specials served at Sweeney's, 4-6 p.m.
- Friday, July 29: Beer Dinner celebrating Summit's 25th anniversary at Tracy's Saloon & Eatery, 7 p.m. (Pints will be on special in the bar as well).
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.