The Hot Dish brought out some honest-to-goodness multimedia action this week that involved two things we just can't get enough of: squid and fried butter. Who can resist a little live (yet dead) dancing squid with a side of fried Indiana fair food? And to smooth it all out, we're throwing in two first looks and a free cupcake offer that happens on Saturday. Here goes...
- Don't worry kids, the squid isn't actually alive but it is fun to eat.
- This Indiana reporter is cheesy, but it's all worth it for the fried butter money shot.
- Sick of the vids? Here's a first look at the Bachelor Farmer, the Dayton Bros' place.
- And we've got a sneak peek of the new Urban Bean, too. That lamp alone is priceless.
- And to show we care... FREE CUPCAKES at Sweets Bakeshop in Minneapolis on Saturday
In addition to giving your opinion on the new flavors at Sweets, be sure to take in the deep summer joys of grilling, cabin life, or whatever suits your season. See you next week!