While you come to the Hot Dish for your food news delivered with some sass and verve, sometimes we have to deal in the serious stuff as well. This week we bring you a selection of hard news--some sad, some governmental, and some just good information to know. Take a look at these great food news stories from the last week:
- From the city desk -- the mayor signs the taproom ordinance.
- True Thai's head chef killed in hit and run -- Please contact police if you saw or know the Mercedes or people involved.
- A business section riveter: Is Kickstarter a good model for starting your food business?
- The Eveve v.. Open Table showdown in the Twin Cities would head up the Dining section.
- And Joy Summer's post about the James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour is just, well, gorgeous.
That's all the news that's fit for this Hot Dish. See you next week for a whole lot of State Fair coverage. ou can't beat that with, or um, on a stick.