Need a legit excuse to go to the Rosedale Mall other than seeing Avatar on IMAX? Well, here you go. It's Roseville Restaurant Week, and a number of Roseville-area restaurants are offering three-course meals for $25 through this Saturday. It's the first time the burb has organized the event, which is a lead-up to its third annual "Winter Jazz Blast" slated for Saturday.
Here are the 11 participating restaurants (NOTE: Many of them are at the Rosedale Mall or in a nearby hotel.):
- Axel's Charhouse, Radisson Hotel Roseville
- Big Bowl Fresh Chinese and Thai, Rosedale Center
- Charley's on Centre Point, Courtyard by Marriott
- Chianti Grill
- Flame, Rosedale Center
- Good Earth
- Granite City Food & Brewery, Rosedale Center
- Green Mill, Rosedale Center
- Joe Senser's Sports Theater
- Old Chicago, HarMar Mall
- TGI Friday's
We recommend Axel's (Why is this place so underrated?), Flame (ditto), Good Earth (for pre-Avatar comfort food) or Granite City (good for post-Avatar redux). Chianti reportedly has a decent brunch.