Prairie Dogs to pop up in Maple Plain [MENU]
These dogs are on their way to Maple Plain
in Maple Plain (about half an hour west of Minneapolis) will host the next Prairie Dogs pop-up this Friday, December 20 from 4:30 to 9 pm. It's a neighborhood joint that will make for a rustic setting for these tasty tubed meats.
- All-beef natural casing hot dogs on steamed poppy seed buns
- The Prairie Dog, a take on the classic Chicago-style dog, with mustard, onion, neon relish, tomato, sport peppers, pickle, and celery salt
- Micho's Sonora Dog, wrapped in bacon, topped with cilantro aioli, bean spread, avocado, cotija, onion, tomato, and salsa verde
- The Seoul Dog with house-made kimchi, pickled carrot, and shoyu-spiked mustard
- The Split Open and Melt (served as you would expect), topped with chile sauce, Hook's cheddar spread, mustard, and onions
- The All-American topped with crispy pork belly, morning potatoes, Sriracha aioli, fried egg, and cilantro
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.