Mississippi Market's new location on West 7th in St. Paul opened its doors today, just on the heels of closing its Randolph location. The new store is triple the size of the Randolph location. According to its website, features of the new store include:
- Full-service deli with juice bar, hot bar and salad bar
- Full produce department with expanded cooler space and an ice table
- 470 square feet of classroom/meeting space with demo kitchen
- Staffed health and body counter
- Indoor seating area for 30 people
- Outdoor seating for 10 people
Activities are going on all day.
The store on Selby and Dale remains open as normal.
Mississippi Market - West 7th 1500 West 7th St. Paul Phone: 651.690.0507 Hours: 8 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. daily
Let us know what you think!