Now Open in the Best of Hot Dish: June 20-24, 2011
It's summer, and everyone is throwing their hats in the restaurant ring. Sure, some opt for the small step--a food truck or stand--while others go whole hog (love that phrase) and roll out something big and all-encompassing. This edition of Best of Hot Dish offers a healthy slice of "Now Open" for your reading and eating pleasures.
- Check out Simply Steve and Potter's Pasties, two new food trucks making the scene.
- Amu's Madras becomes Indian Garden in a Columbia Heights spot that always seems to house Indian food.
- Old fave Muddy Waters opens a big, boozy, fresh location. Nice digs!
- Gaga for gelato? Head to Edina's new Pandolfi at 50th and France.
- Plus, a look at the Lowry, now open in North.
Enjoy a weekend of first sips and nibbles, and we'll see you back here next week!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.