Much pork and a bit of goat flavor the Best of Hot Dish: April 4-8, 2011
And a little goat...
This was a week dedicated mainly to pork, pig, and hog-related news at the Hot Dish. Here's a wrap-up of our cloven posts with just a soupçon of goat thrown in for good measure:
- RIP dear Porky's, but your sign sounds like it will live on
- Asian pulled pork sliders, yes please!
- Can't wait until summer 2011 for Pig & Fiddle to hit Edina's edge...
- Piccolo's iconic eggs and pigs feet
- Hit up the new Goda Cafe to get your goat on
Have a sunny weekend, biking, playing, and reading up on our 100 Favorite Dishes for 2011.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.