It's been a fine week in the now post-shutdown landscape, and it's time to celebrate. How does the Hot Dish like to do that? By discussing one of our favorite subjects--liquor--from all the angles. This week saw posts about reviving corpses, lingering liquor shutdown woes, and lawsuits leveled in the name of booze. Here's a collection of them for your reading pleasure.
- The Corpse Reviver #2 cocktail. Study up and learn history from a local bartender.
- Wild Onion sues to serve liquor on its patio. Winner--best use of the legal system.
- Oh, the woes of the Independent. They owe $90K in back taxes and were kind of naughty.
- Man, the Lowry took it on the chin in all this shutdown/alcohol buyer's card business.
- And one G-rated post. Try Dari-ette's chocolate banana malt. You won't be sorry.
Hope all these liquid posts keep you quenched this weekend. See you on Monday!