Kids, glorious kids in the Best of Hot Dish: July 11-15, 2011
While there's always plenty of talk about beer and cocktails, this week saw an uptick in our kid-friendly content. Cuddle up with these stories that will appeal to the whole family and raise serious discussion about the essentials: pizza, ice cream, and restaurants that appreciate your babies.
- Sadly, Adele's Frozen Custard is not reopening in Wayzata this season.
- Happily, Izzy's owner is handing out FREE ICE CREAM at Birchwood Cafe this Saturday.
- Joy Summers hooks us up with the Top 5 brunch spots for foodies with kids.
- Rachel asks the burning question, "Is it okay for restaurants to ban children?"
- Yay for Pizza! Mesa is expanding to Uptown. You'll be able to take the kids in October.
Be careful this weekend in the wacky weather. If you must grill, mind the lightning so we can see you back here next week.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.