International Edition of Best of Hot Dish: February 21-25, 2011
The Hot Dish spans the globe to bring you this week's most important food items. With luck, this selection of stories will be spicy enough to heat up a wintery weekend.
- Go forkless for this Ethiopian throwdown comparing Blue Nile and Fasika's sample platters.
- Get your learn on with Kei Terauchi's Korean 101 lesson on banchan.
- Find out which historic American moment was toasted with Madeira, the Portuguese wine.
- Revisit a couple of 100 Favorite Dishes picks that have an Asian flair, either Chinese or Japanese.
- Read all about the Latvian popcorn killing during the film Black Swan." Keep that crunching to a minimum!
See, American's aren't the only ones who are passionate about their food, drink, and popcorn.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.