First looks and fresh info in the Best of Hot Dish: June 13-17, 2011
The Hot Dish loves giving you tidbits of food news, whether it's original food ventures or changing digs for old favorites. This week was all about shiny, brand-new locations, plans, taprooms (yea!), treats, and ways to mix sodas. Here's our round-up of first looks and fresh info for all you foodies and gourmands.
- First looks: Wilde Roast's new location and Turtle Bread's newest store
- MN State Fair's Top 5 new desserts
- Deli's plans and the future of the Fulton taproom
- Coke Freestyle Machines hit the Twin Cities
- Cupcake Saturdays--heck yeah!
Have a great weekend everyone, and we'll see you at a farmers market, Rock the Garden, the Surly Party, or maybe just on your back patio.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.