Fear and lawsuits in the Best of Hot Dish: September 12-16, 2011
Get out your sweaters as you read up on all the craziness that went down this week in the Hot Dish. There were fear-inspiring wieners and drinks from drugs, just to name a few of the shockers. As you slide into your weekend fun, here's a quick list of our most stunning posts that hit the wire Monday through Friday.
- Hot dog frightens Iowans (okay, it was a statue).
- Suing White Castle on behalf of pregnant women... uh, we don't quite get it either.
- Celeb chefs and foodies twit-fight - doesn't sound so tough.
- Cocaine, the drink? (well, not quite).
- Make a new imaginary friend in the drink of the week.
Avoid those large hot dogs and twitter brawls this weekend and we'll be back to beguile you on Monday.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.