Cheech, Chong and Martha in the Best of Hot Dish: September 19-23, 2011
Have you ever seen the pot-friendly duo mentioned in the same headline as Martha Stewart? Well, it's no typo as this week in Hot Dish had highs (get it?) and lows including those vastly different characters. In addition, several other good headlines hit the blog that are worth revisiting.
- Cheech and Chong hawk Fiber One brownies for General Mills.
- Martha Stewart was in town, but didn't mix with the locals much.
- Heinz enables eating ketchup and driving.
- Uptown eateries late on their alcohol tax
- And from all of us at Hot Dish: 50 Tasty Reasons to Love Minnesota Food
Keeping on eating, don't stop no and we'll be back blogging next week.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.