Best of Hot Dish: September 9-13, 2013
This week we traveled in search of restaurants coming soon, and eateries we could really sink our teeth into around the North Loop. Here are some of the top stories from Hot Dish.
- We explored this season's upcoming eateries, each full of promise.
- Travail began promoting their already-wildly successful Kickstarter and their UMAMI pop-up finally announced an opening date.
- We found the absolute best places to get a bite in the North Loop.
- We took a first look at the Torpedo Room, a tiki-themed escape from the newly crisp fall weather.
- Minnesota's own Amy Thielen will show off her culinary skills on the Food Network starting this weekend.
- Finally, a toast to top off the week with the Red Star at Icehouse.
Enjoy the weekend, and remember to take advantage of all the brew-centric events . We'll see you back at Hot Dish again next week.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.