Best of Hot Dish: August 1-5, 2011
During the dog days of the season, the news has been varied and sundry. This week saw fringe, taint, blame, mystery and more, all thrown around in the Hot Dish blog. Without further ado, here are a round-up of some of the more colorful stories that graced the site for the past five days.
- Cargill's tainted turkey. Yikes!
- How about some Soul Daddy blame getting laid out.
- Where to eat if you indulge in the Fringe Festival - a great list from Rachel.
- Who doesn't love a mystery? And this one involves cocktails.
- Most Inspired Bartender contest - who is moving on from the Twin Cities to Las Vegas?
All this juiciness should tide you over until next week when we'll be back out on the streets searching out all the news that's fit to eat (and drink). Have a satisfying weekend!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.