Best of Hot Dish: April 29-May 3, 2013
A stellar slice from Hello Pizza, this week's review
Check out all the incredible Twin Cities food and drink news from this week's Hot Dish. Here are a few of our top stories.
- Find out what's open, closed, and coming soon with the Month in Review.
- "50 Favorite Dishes" continues with picks from Three Sons Meats and Union.
- Don't fret, warm weather will soon arrive and we'll be flocking to the Twin Cities' Top 5 frozen yogurt shops.
- For this week's "Signature Dish," we check in with the Left Handed Cook's Thomas Kim.
- Read all about the mighty fine pizza pie at Hello Pizza with our review, and feast your eyes on the photo tour.
- And don't forget to read all our food and drink picks from this year's Best of the Twin Cities issue.
Have a wonderful weekend! See you next week.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.