Best of Hot Dish: April 19th-22nd, 2010
Hey there, buddies! What a week full of celebrating all things wonderful in the Twin Cities food and drink scene. We are blessed with such an embarrassment of riches, it must really suck not to live here. And it is wonderful to see the tip-top get a high-five in the "best of" issue.
I heard a rumor that you want a recap of this week's best stories, so here goes:
- See the video of the Twin Cities"Best Bartender," Dan Oskey as he gathers accolades and shows us some cool cocktail recipes.
- Teddy Hobbins shows us a preview of The Mill City Farmer Market as we all get super excited for farm fresh produce.
- Experience the kitchen wizardry of Rob Barrett as he shows us a thing or two about Ahi tuna burger-making.
- Our favorite food pornographer, Kate N.G. Sommers, has salacious shots of beautiful food this week in Eggs and OM
- And finally, be sure to check out the entire list Food and Drink "best of" winners, 2010!!!
Now go do us a favor this weekend and have fun eating, drinking, and making out all over these fine Twin Cities of ours. Ciao.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.