What a week here at The Hot Dish: There was cider to be sipped, frickles to be discussed, and boozey whipped cream stuff to be sprayed into mouths. In a world gone mad, it is good to know there is a place you go to stay informed about these important topics. Here are this week's Hot Dish highlights:
- Beloved local musician Jeremy Messersmith is crazy about mushroom foraging and late-night frickle fests.
- Who loves cider? We do, and here are our top 5 picks for warm weather sippin'.
- Our 100 Favorite Dishes countdown continues. Check in daily for our selections. Aren't you dying to see who makes the top 10?
- Summit is the BEST BEER IN THE WORLD. So says the judges at the World Beer Cup.
- Find out what "alcoholics think clouds taste like:" Whipahol-- you know you want to try it.