The temps are forecasted to get outrageous today, so in honor of all the blue skies and hot weather, the Hot Dish celebrates the three main tenets of good, old-fashioned summertime fun: beer, wings and trucks (well, at least according to us). Here's some of the fine stories from the week that take on those compelling subjects.
- The upcoming Beer Dabbler Showcase - we're talking 65 breweries representing.
- A sneak peek at Summit's Silver Anniversary Ale, oh and tequila too!
- Should have invested in some wings? Buffalo Wild Wings stock goes nutty high.
- The New Food Truck map - what a wondrous thing!
- Craving Mexi-Asian street eats like the Chicken Currito? Vellee Deli's truck is ready to roll.
Happy weekend-ing! We plan to be playing croquet, drinking fancy cocktails and contemplating building a Tofu Stonehenge. How about you?