Babies, booze and a boulder in The Best of Hot Dish: April 11-15, 2011
The three B's that characterize this week at the Hot Dish Blog are not what you would expect. We're talking babies, booze and a boulder as we wrap up a week rife with alcohol news and one wily and destructive boulder. Here's a list of the B-posts:
- How to get Jim Beam's great-grandson to pour you a Knob Creek single barrel reserve.
- Oh Applebee's... how could you let a toddler get served a margarita?
- Good news -- the Surly Bill cleared the State House.
- Here's some cheap booze/brews/food deals just for all you Twins fans...
- Lastly, a boulder takes out a bakery in St. Paul. Seriously.
Gotta run, but wanted to leave you with a reminder to be sure to check that your baby doesn't get poured sangria at the Olive Garden this weekend! Enjoy the 100 Dishes posts and we'll see you on Monday.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.