5 is the magic number in Best of Hot Dish: July 18-22, 2011
Schoolhouse Rock and De La Soul taught us that 3 was the most mystical of numbers. However, today, Hot Dish revises those assessments and declares 5 the most magic of integers, at least in terms of the many fine posts seen here this week, covering everything from cocktails to cheapness.
- To start, here's 5 places to find the Best Cheap Eats in the Twin Cities.
- Looking to tie one on? This list of the Top 5 Tequila cocktails in town should hook you up.
- 5 ways to get your beet-eating on, courtesy of Il Gatto.
- Thanks Mo, for the 411 on the Top 5 ways to celebrate National Horseradish Day
- Sick of annoying resto (oops!) abbreviations? Great, try these 5 on for size.
Enjoy the sunshine and be sure to smack it up, flip it, rub it down this weekend--your burgers and steaks on the grill, that is. We'll meet you back here next week.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Minneapolis & St. Paul dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.