- Get your drink on--with a buddy. Ngon Bistro now offers dinner for two with a pitcher of beer for $30 on Monday nights. Enjoy authentic Vietnamese food, made with local ingredients, and a pitcher of Lift Bridge Crosscut or Farmgirl every Monday starting at 5 p.m.
- We bet you can think of 20 to 21 reasons to hit up 20.21, not the least of which is its new bar and lounge menu. Choose any three items, from Spicy Tuna Tartare served in miniature Sesame Miso Cones to Stir-Fried Udon Yaki with Wild Field Mushrooms & Ox Tail for--you guessed it--$20.21. Be sure to try Chef Miller's favorite, the Steamed Bao Buns with Pork Belly and Kochujang (Korean chili paste) Aioli. Says Miller, "For the three seconds it takes me to inhale one I feel very relaxed." Available evenings, Tuesdays through Saturdays.
- It doesn't matter if you're not Scandinavian--around here, lefse is a required course. Learn how to make the traditional Norwegian flatbread at East Ridge High School in Woodbury. $25. 6:30 p.m.
- Tis the season to feast with Fezziwig. Enjoy a staging of A Christmas Carol by the Actors Theater of Minnesota paired with a gourmet feast, including Mixed Winter Green salad with Toasted Almonds, Dried Craisins, Smoked Bacon, Shaved Parmesan & Poppy seed Dressing; Crown Roasted Pork & Sautéed Apple Cider Gravy; and Oven Roasted Winter Mixed Vegetables with Fresh Sage & Orange Zest among oodles of other sweets and savories. Wigington Hall on Saint Paul's Harriet Island. $74.50 for adults; $39.50 for children ages 12 and under. Visit TicketMaster at TicketMaster.com for performance schedules and times.
- Bring your sword, your wench, and your lute and enjoy a traditional Medieval Feast at University Baptist Church in Minneapolis. Prepare for a three-course meal from the Purple Onion, theater, musicians, dancers, music, song, dancing, and fun. Tickets are $40 for adults and $30 for seniors and students, a portion of which is tax deductible. For tickets, call 612-331-1768. December 3 and 4, 7 p.m.
- How about a side of music with your burger? Saint Paul's Burger Moe's will play host to Tim Mahoney on a monthly basis, starting tonight at 8 p.m. Pair the sweet, sweet sound of locally raised T. Mahoney with one of Moe's locally raised burgers served on a fresh bun, baked daily at Saint Paul's P.J. Murphy's Bakery.