Finding him in an empty locker room before the Wolves thrilling last second win against the Portland Trailblazers on Sunday, Ricky Davis was more than willing to speak. By Stephen Litel
1. A Smart Rotation 2.A Rare Reason to Like the Future 3. James Emerges, Blount Pouts, Both Contribute
1. Coffin Nails 2. Just two reliables 3. Bad stats
1. James and Foye and Jaric, oh my 2. And the Paint was as Bad as the Point 3. Quick hits
1. Did Somebody Say Inconsistent? 2. A Short Honeymoon for Marko? 3. The Yeoman
1. Vintage KG 2. Mike James Has A Pulse 3. The Swingman Glut: McCants Instead of Davis and What Happens to Marko?
1. Point guard woes 2. Good explosives from Ricky Davis 3. Good timing for a returning McCants
1. Ricky's Rebellion 2. Garnett's Ejection 3. Hat's Off to Hassell and Foye
1. Par For the Course 2. Naming Names 3. Wishful Rumor Mongering
1. Blount Is Spelled With a Sweet J 2. Foye Seizing Point Guard Mantle 3. The Bread and Butter and Three Other Quick Hits
1) 3 Remains the Charm 2) Losing James 3) Bracey Wright stakes his claim
1) There is no D in backcourt 2) Figuring how Blount fits 3) Quick hits
1) Foye leaps up the pecking order 2) Testy Superstar 3) Just win baby
1) The return of Avis 2) Perspective on Casey 3) Quick takes
1) Casey defies critics, still triumphs 2) That's Davis with a D...on the bench at crunctime 3) KG's unsung defense
1) Quality in the backcourt for a change 2) Bravo Casey: A shorter bench with the rooks still involved 3) Quick hits
1) Many players, not enough roles 2) Scolding the Hassell haters, and Marko's marvelous adventure 3) A pair of coaching moves that furrow the brow
1) Teasing the Wade comparison 2) Swingman minutes and my usual bias 3) Hit and run observations
1. A look into the funhouse mirror. 2. Missing persons report. 3. A defensive shutout. By David Brauer
1) The Declining Role of Kevin Garnett 2) More Griffin and less Avis 3) Silver linings
1. Debating Banks 2. Davis vs. Szczerbiak 3. Clear as mud
1. Perfect timing 2.Hassell, McCants and Banks should get the minutes 3. A quick little kudo to Justin Reed
1. Good enough to screw themselves? 2. Looking on the bright side 3. My Ricky Davis problem
1. Fill out this form in triplicate. Twice. 2. Half court freelancers. 3. A starter's penalty.
1. Praise for Davis and for boxing out. 2. KG crunch time foul line = victory. 3. Liking McCants
1. Return of the 6-11 superstar. 2. Davis gets the minutes. 3. An Eddie Griffin sighting.
1. Three into two 2. Reed and Jaric. Not pretty, just effective. 3. Belated praise for Jim Peterson
1. Ineffective timeouts February is KG's cruelest month 3. Ex-Celtics update
1. Jaric in freefall mode 2. There is no D in the words "Ex-Boston Celtic" 3. Austin Peay in the house once again
The Wolves' trade with the Boston Celtics pays immediate dividends. But will they last?
1. Mr. Negative 2.McCants on a tear. 3.Kudos after all.