The Wolves win back-to-back games. I'm serious.
Hey, maybe Mike Miller should have been shooting like this all year.
The Wolves muddle through a schizophrenic midweek.
The Wolves take game one. I'm thinking 82-0.
Rudy Gay is long and lithe and has Pippen-esque qualities. Don't you think 'Rudy' is kind of a funny name for a basketball player, though?
The Wolves let a 21-point lead slip away. And Antoine Walker stays sad.
With each win that the Wolves notch from now until the end of the season, they find themselves close to losing their first round pick in the 2007 NBA Draft. By Stephen Litel
It seemed too easy for the Timberwolves. Win this game and hold the tiebreaker with both the Los Angeles Clippers and the Golden State Warriors for the eighth and final playoff spot. By Stephen Litel
Stephen Litel talks to the legendary Larry Bird about Kevin Garnett. By Stephen Litel
1.The Randy Wittman Show 2. A Toasted Superstar 3. A Sprained Dog and Who Wants to Start at the Point?
1. A Smart Rotation 2.A Rare Reason to Like the Future 3. James Emerges, Blount Pouts, Both Contribute
1. James and Foye and Jaric, oh my 2. And the Paint was as Bad as the Point 3. Quick hits
1. Vintage KG 2. Mike James Has A Pulse 3. The Swingman Glut: McCants Instead of Davis and What Happens to Marko?
1. Point guard woes 2. Good explosives from Ricky Davis 3. Good timing for a returning McCants
1. Garnett Dominates 2. The Weird and Apparently Wonderful Point Guard Situation 3. Quick hits.
1. PG FG: 1-15 2. Davis Comes To Play 3. Quick hits.
1. Blount Is Spelled With a Sweet J 2. Foye Seizing Point Guard Mantle 3. The Bread and Butter and Three Other Quick Hits
1) There is no D in backcourt 2) Figuring how Blount fits 3) Quick hits
1) Foye leaps up the pecking order 2) Testy Superstar 3) Just win baby
1) Two examples 2) Bad timing 3) Putting the Kobe/KG canard to rest
1) Too thorough to be a fluke 2) This Blount object not a bad thing 3) Dreaming Iverson
1) Casey defies critics, still triumphs 2) That's Davis with a D...on the bench at crunctime 3) KG's unsung defense
1) Quality in the backcourt for a change 2) Bravo Casey: A shorter bench with the rooks still involved 3) Quick hits
1) Many players, not enough roles 2) Scolding the Hassell haters, and Marko's marvelous adventure 3) A pair of coaching moves that furrow the brow
1) Messing with James 2) Youth must be served 3) KG's typical excellence and other quick hits
1) Teasing the Wade comparison 2) Swingman minutes and my usual bias 3) Hit and run observations
1. The rotation is so close to being complete 2. The focus is just not there 3. Going way out on a limb By Stephen Litel
The Wolves' massive overhaul begins with top pick Randy Foye