NBA All-Star reserves named today.
After a heartbreaking home loss to the Hornets, the Wolves sink back into some old familiar territory. The Bucks, Knicks and Cavs all sink the Wolves by double-digits.
The Vikings and the Saints are well-matched in talent, and empathy.
Chris Paul and the Hornets nip the Wolves, 97-96; Jonny Flynn gets his learn on.
The Wolves lose to San Antonio and New Orleans on consecutive nights. But Kevin Love and Sebastian Telfair ain't shy.
Wolves get no love. Seriously... this hurts.
1. James and Foye and Jaric, oh my 2. And the Paint was as Bad as the Point 3. Quick hits
1) Teasing the Wade comparison 2) Swingman minutes and my usual bias 3) Hit and run observations
1. The rotation is so close to being complete 2. The focus is just not there 3. Going way out on a limb By Stephen Litel
In an otherwise disastrous season for the Wolves, Trenton Hassell is quietly having a career year
1. Another flash of McCants 2.Lessons from the first meeting 3.Big man substitution patterns
Eddie Griffin, shot-blocker extraordinaire, is delivering huge value on his new contract with the Wolves
Marko Jaric needs to grow into his new job, fast
1. Sorry Point Guards 2. A tired Kandi. 3. In search of a Number 2 scorer.
Quick hits on pro hoops beyond the Wolves
Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett has offered the New Orleans Hornets a temporary home at the Ford Center for their upcoming NBA season. Hornets general manager Allan Bristow said no decision had been made on where the team would play. As with the NFL's Saints, LSU could be an option, with the Pete M ... More >>
Hassell and Hoiberg rescue the Wolves
Master P's No Limit label proves that nothing succeeds like excess