Milicic may prove the 'Wolves finest foreign-born player in team history.
Rudy Gay is long and lithe and has Pippen-esque qualities. Don't you think 'Rudy' is kind of a funny name for a basketball player, though?
The Wolves believe in life after Kevin Garnett
The Wolves played solidly in the first half and terribly thereafter against the Warriors Wednesday night. You know the outcome.
Timberwolves fans are split on the issue of fighting for a playoff berth or losing to secure a better draft pick. My take: Continuing to battle for the playoffs late into the season is key to Garnett staying put. By Stephen Litel
1. A Smart Rotation 2.A Rare Reason to Like the Future 3. James Emerges, Blount Pouts, Both Contribute
1. Most Valuable Possessions 2. Witt's about him 3. TV timeout
1. Par For the Course 2. Naming Names 3. Wishful Rumor Mongering
1) 3 Remains the Charm 2) Losing James 3) Bracey Wright stakes his claim
1) There is no D in backcourt 2) Figuring how Blount fits 3) Quick hits
1) Goats with no backbones 2) This one's not on Casey 3) Do or Die Week?
1) Two examples 2) Bad timing 3) Putting the Kobe/KG canard to rest
1) Casey defies critics, still triumphs 2) That's Davis with a D...on the bench at crunctime 3) KG's unsung defense
1) Many players, not enough roles 2) Scolding the Hassell haters, and Marko's marvelous adventure 3) A pair of coaching moves that furrow the brow
1) Messing with James 2) Youth must be served 3) KG's typical excellence and other quick hits
1. A look into the funhouse mirror. 2. Missing persons report. 3. A defensive shutout. By David Brauer
1. The rotation is so close to being complete 2. The focus is just not there 3. Going way out on a limb By Stephen Litel
1. No rest for the weary 2. Where was Foye? 3. Give credit where credit is due
The Wolves owner speaks with brutal candor about Kevin McHale, Kevin Garnett, and the trials and failures of the past two seasons.
1. Praise for Davis and for boxing out. 2. KG crunch time foul line = victory. 3. Liking McCants
1. Planning to lose 2. Sugar-coating 3. The Yeoman
1. Centers of Attention 2.Hasselling LBJ 3.Oh yeah, the zone
The Wolves' trade with the Boston Celtics pays immediate dividends. But will they last?
1. Mr. Negative 2.McCants on a tear. 3.Kudos after all.
Are the Wolves near the end of the Kevin McHale era?
1. Eddie fits right in 2. Deck the boughs with hails of Wally 3. Quick takes on Marko and McCants
1. One-third empty or two-thirds full? 2. Props to Wally, Kandi and T-Hud 3. Odds and ends
1. KG's comments. 2. Smith and Barkley's comments. 3. Reader feedback.
1) A.C. Ascendant So far coach Dwane Casey seems to be a man of his word, albeit grudgingly. Casey said defense would be the priority this year, but to live up to that pledge he needs to play Anthony Carter at crunch time, at a time when he's trying to pare his rotation and massage ... More >>