Rick Adelman is coming to save us!Rick Adelman is about to be named the new coach of the Minnesota Timberwolves, a bad basketball team that loses money in a sport that loses money, and is locked out, and might not even play any games this year.Welcome to Minnesota, Rick!The naming of Adelman is n ... More >>
1.The Randy Wittman Show 2. A Toasted Superstar 3. A Sprained Dog and Who Wants to Start at the Point?
1. Coffin Nails 2. Just two reliables 3. Bad stats
1. James and Foye and Jaric, oh my 2. And the Paint was as Bad as the Point 3. Quick hits
1. Did Somebody Say Inconsistent? 2. A Short Honeymoon for Marko? 3. The Yeoman
1. Par For the Course 2. Naming Names 3. Wishful Rumor Mongering
1. Garnett Dominates 2. The Weird and Apparently Wonderful Point Guard Situation 3. Quick hits.
1. Blount Is Spelled With a Sweet J 2. Foye Seizing Point Guard Mantle 3. The Bread and Butter and Three Other Quick Hits
1) There is no D in backcourt 2) Figuring how Blount fits 3) Quick hits
1) No contest at the point 2) Pops takes it away 3) Second guessing
1) Teasing the Wade comparison 2) Swingman minutes and my usual bias 3) Hit and run observations
1. The rotation is so close to being complete 2. The focus is just not there 3. Going way out on a limb By Stephen Litel
1. No rest for the weary 2. Where was Foye? 3. Give credit where credit is due
1)Casey opts for defense when it matters most 2)The Huddy Rollercoaster 3) Heroic co-captains
The Wolves owner speaks with brutal candor about Kevin McHale, Kevin Garnett, and the trials and failures of the past two seasons.
If you thought the 2005-06 Minnesota Timberwolves couldn't sink any lower, well, the franchise saved the worst for last in tonight's game, purposefully losing to the Memphis Grizzlies in order to secure a draft pick rather than risk having it sent to Los Angeles because of the ineptitude of their br ... More >>
1. Debating Banks 2. Davis vs. Szczerbiak 3. Clear as mud
1. Perfect timing 2.Hassell, McCants and Banks should get the minutes 3. A quick little kudo to Justin Reed
1. Praise for Davis and for boxing out. 2. KG crunch time foul line = victory. 3. Liking McCants
1. Planning to lose 2. Sugar-coating 3. The Yeoman
In an otherwise disastrous season for the Wolves, Trenton Hassell is quietly having a career year
1. Jaric in freefall mode 2. There is no D in the words "Ex-Boston Celtic" 3. Austin Peay in the house once again
The Wolves' trade with the Boston Celtics pays immediate dividends. But will they last?
1. Child is father to the man 2. Snuffed out. 3. A class act and an annoying facade.
Disaster in Florida may mark the start of a gruesome January for the Wolves
1. Too many goats 2. Calling out McCants 3. Tough sledding this week
1. Another flash of McCants 2.Lessons from the first meeting 3.Big man substitution patterns
Eddie Griffin, shot-blocker extraordinaire, is delivering huge value on his new contract with the Wolves
Marko Jaric needs to grow into his new job, fast