Everything is strange and new.
The Wolves send Mark Madsen, Sebastian Telfair, and Craig Smith to Clippers in exchange for the brawny swingman. Plus: Kevin Love tweets about trade, doesn't sound too happy.
Wolves fans have suffered enough. Take heart though: the playoffs are coming. And the playoffs are really awesome.
Hey, maybe Mike Miller should have been shooting like this all year.
The Wolves roused the faithful with a 104-79 drubbing of the Grizzlies. Playoffs anyone?
The Wolves fall hard against the Warriors. And things are only getting worse.
The Timberwolves enter the vortex.
The Wolves scored 131 points to stun the Pacers, and it wasn't a video game or a dream or anything.
Tim Duncan stands up the Minneapolis media, Bruce Bowen ducks a question about Mark Madsen, and Brent Barry talks fantasy basketball. Oh, and the Wolves keep losing.
We were again treated to a game that could have bored even the bubbly dance team to tears, yet some of the players showed up for their job last night. I did as well. By Stephen Litel
Surely, there was a part of Kevin Garnett wondering why Glen Taylor enjoys watching his talent wasted on teammates who either are not talented enough or have the talent, but not the heart. By Stephen Litel
Garnett looked like a man on a mission, almost as if to say to his teammates "We're either going back to the playoffs or we're going down with me firing away." By Stephen Litel
It seemed too easy for the Timberwolves. Win this game and hold the tiebreaker with both the Los Angeles Clippers and the Golden State Warriors for the eighth and final playoff spot. By Stephen Litel
Stephen Litel talks to the legendary Larry Bird about Kevin Garnett. By Stephen Litel
1.The Randy Wittman Show 2. A Toasted Superstar 3. A Sprained Dog and Who Wants to Start at the Point?
1. Ricky's Rebellion 2. Garnett's Ejection 3. Hat's Off to Hassell and Foye
1. Par For the Course 2. Naming Names 3. Wishful Rumor Mongering
1) There is no D in backcourt 2) Figuring how Blount fits 3) Quick hits
1) Foye leaps up the pecking order 2) Testy Superstar 3) Just win baby
1) The return of Avis 2) Perspective on Casey 3) Quick takes
1) Two examples 2) Bad timing 3) Putting the Kobe/KG canard to rest
Philly gets Andre Miller, a large expiring contract, and two first-round picks.
1) Too thorough to be a fluke 2) This Blount object not a bad thing 3) Dreaming Iverson
1) Quality in the backcourt for a change 2) Bravo Casey: A shorter bench with the rooks still involved 3) Quick hits
1) Many players, not enough roles 2) Scolding the Hassell haters, and Marko's marvelous adventure 3) A pair of coaching moves that furrow the brow
1) Messing with James 2) Youth must be served 3) KG's typical excellence and other quick hits
1. A look into the funhouse mirror. 2. Missing persons report. 3. A defensive shutout. By David Brauer
1. The rotation is so close to being complete 2. The focus is just not there 3. Going way out on a limb By Stephen Litel
1) The Declining Role of Kevin Garnett 2) More Griffin and less Avis 3) Silver linings
1)Casey opts for defense when it matters most 2)The Huddy Rollercoaster 3) Heroic co-captains
The Wolves' massive overhaul begins with top pick Randy Foye
THESE DAYS A submerged island that could be the source of the Atlantis myth was hit by a large earthquake and tsunami 12,000 years ago, a geologist has discovered. Oil expert Craig Smith predicts gas prices will skyrocket next year, jumping to five bucks a gallon. Apple took too long to file a pa ... More >>