Zach Parise: New Minnesota Wild star's top 10 goals [VIDEOS]
Parise and Suter have us jazzed about the Wild for the first time in many, many moons.
When Minnesota Wild management did their best Miami Heat impersonation and signed free agents Zach Parise and Ryan Suter to identical 13-year, $98-million contracts last week, the franchise immediately became relevant for the first time in nearly a decade.
After years of neglecting them, we here at City Pages Blotter plan to follow casual Twin Cities sports fans in paying more attention to the team this season and beyond. With that in mind, we thought a good place to start would be to compile a countdown of Minneapolis-native Parise's top goals.
Check out his top 10 below the jump... and then daydream about how awesome it'll be to watch the NoDak alum pull off these sweet moves in a Wild sweater.
10. Tuukka Rask's jockstrap is still M.I.A.
9. Hey, it's the same move I used to use all the time in NHLPA Hockey!
8. "This is sheer determination."
7. Shorthanded in the 2010 playoffs.
6. "Oh baby, that is nice, nice!"
4. Sending Canadians home to cry in their Molsons.
3. Then-Predator Ryan Suter didn't like this one
2. With moves this pretty, Parise could've been a figure skater
1. It doesn't get any bigger than this... Parise ties up the Gold Medal game with 24 seconds left.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.