Reader Sarah Joy Hewitt responds to Tiny Canadian border town baffled by influx of illegals crossing from Minnesota:
These comments are heartless and it makes me sick to see how many "laughing" reactions this post has gotten. People are traveling in freezing cold weather to the middle of nowhere because they are terrified of being forcibly deported back to countries where some of them have seen family members killed.
Canada has put America to shame by being a better example of what we used to claim as American values.
If these immigrants were white Christians, I imagine there would be much more sympathy for them by the same people who are gloating over their hardship.
- Tiny Canadian border town baffled by influx of illegals crossing from Minnesota
- Betsy Hodges' Twitter mentions are horrifying
- Yia Vang: The Hmong Emissary
- Minneapolis Councilman Abdi Warsame accuses DFL activist of "white supremacy tactics"
- Break bread for refugees: “Welcome Table” dinner benefits the American Refugee Committee
- Fue Lee: The Refugee