Welcome to the new CityPages.com
You may have noticed something different about us today. No, we didn't get a haircut or lose weight. It's a website redesign!
Aside from the most obvious aesthetic differences--the content is better optimized to fit modern wide-screen monitors and has a cleaner, airier look--the new website features several widgets and upgrades.
Allow me share five of my favorite new features ...
5. This digital archive allows you to select any of our previous print issues and flip through it as if you're holding it in your hand. I can't wait to see how this looks on the iPad!
4. If you like to keep it simple, just bookmark our news wire, which offers an RSS-style feed of everything published on our four blogs, with the newest stuff first.
3. Four blogs? Yes, we have added an arts blog that will cover Twin Cities theater, cinema, dance, fashion, and visual arts: The Dressing Room.
2. Much bigger pictures on Slideshows. This allows us to better showcase the excellent work of our photographers.
1. See those icons in the bottom right? We've made it even easier for you to share City Pages with your friends.
Let us know what you think of the new website in the comments.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.