So, would she rather they close the street at 7 a.m. and do it during morning rush hour so as to not inconvenience her during the night? It snows here in the winter and shockingly snow does have to be removed from the urban core when it least conflicts with the majority of people, thus overnight.
So what other front-loading equipment do you propose they use for cleaning up the snow? Obviously you find the skid steer to be in appropriate?
I suppose I could argue the same as a day sleeper, having to listen to road construction and lawn mowers when trying to sleep during the day so I can work all night.
- There’s a jet ski frozen on St. Anthony Falls
- Frankie MacDonald, world’s greatest weatherman, predicts massive blizzard for Minnesota
- Jealous rival denounces weather great Frankie MacDonald, no one buying
- Elderly get their cars towed from apartment lot -- with a happy ending
- Suburban Crystal plans to take responsibility for clearing sidewalks